- The island is accessible via ferry from Taivallahti from the beginning of June until the middle of August. The Taivallahti wharf is located at the end of Eteläinen Hesperiankatu. The exact address is Hiekkarannantie 5. It is advisable to use public transport when travelling to Taivallahti, since there is very limited parking space available.
- The ferry ride takes circa 15 minutes, during which you can enjoy the refreshing coastal air and scenery. The adult fare for return tickets is 5 euros and children under the age of 10 travel free. Remember that the fares are paid with cash.
- The ferry is accessible for persons with disabilities.
- You can also arrive on your own boat. Dock your boat to the guest wharf, canoes can be left by the beach. Please abide by our opening hours.
- The island is not accessible by foot or car. The bridge to Kaskisaari is for maintenance purposes only.
Tue, Fri, Sat & Sun: 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1.15 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm and 4 pm.
Wed & Thu: 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1.15 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm and 6 pm.
Tue, Fri, Sat & Sun: 9.40 am, 10.40 am, 11.40 am, 1 pm, 1.40 pm, 2.40 pm, 3.40 pm, 4.40 pm, and 6 pm.
Wed & Thu: 9.40 am, 10.40 am, 11.40 am, 1 pm, 1.40 pm, 2.40 pm, 3.40 pm, 4.40 pm, 5.40 pm, 7 pm and 8 pm.